Singapore Blog Awards 2008

Tuesday 1 July 2008




I'm super honoured that this site of mine has been nominated in the Singapore Blog Awards 2008 which i accepted humbly. Now i'm further honoured that it's one of the Top Ten. If only my Os & As were like this, am sure Papa would have been super proud of me :)


This blog award is organised by OMY - Singapore's first bilingual news and interactive web portal under the Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH). There are a total of seven categories in the inaugural Singapore Blog Awards – Most Insightful Blog, Most Entertaining Blog, Best Individual Blog, Best Blog Shop, Best Blog Design, Best Youth Blog and Best Photo Blog.


Yours truly's site is one of the finalist for Best Individual Blog.


So i humbly seek your votes if:
1) You love all the songs played on my site
2) You fell in love with me
3) You like my narcissistic pictures
4) You find my Shane very cute
5) You just like my site :)
6) I'll add more once i think of something or you can tell me :p


To vote, please click here.


Then follow the guide below (i'm not very good at this but i did this as best as i can).


Fill in a valid email address and password, then click on 'Start Voting!'. Once you click on the 'Start Voting!' button, you will get the rest of the form where you need to complete (see pic 2). I know, a bit long-winded but i think they want to make this fair, so everyone can only vote for one blog per category per day.



After completing, click on my pic as shown above.



Make sure my picture appears before you hit the 'Vote Now' button na.




Remember, everyone is allow to cast ONE vote in EACH category EVERYDAY! 3 lucky voters stand to win attractive travel packages, so good luck to all you voters out there!


Voting is open to everyone even if you are not from Singapore. All you need is a valid ID (such as passport or driving licence) so in the event if you win a prize, it's easier for the organiser to identify you. All particulars will be kept strictly confidential.


So hurry up, voting close on ... shoot, i forgot, a month later?


Sincerely :)
Shanewei




7 comments:

krisandro said...

COngrats! Good luck for the contest!

Rachel said...

me sure vote! :D

mochigooga said...

Me too. Voted!!

Shanewei said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

u so pretty, how i wish i can be yr dear bf!

Anonymous said...

I voted for youu !! Hope you wil win da contest :) Take care!

Shanewei said...

Clare: Thank you for your kind words.

Shu Fang xiao mei, thanks a lot!!! come visit me when you not flying leh..:)