Perhaps Love

Friday 27 June 2008


No lah, i'm not in love. I will gladly happilly tell all of you if ever i am in love.. *cheeky grins* and then all of you can send me lovely sweet wishes.. haha :)


Perhaps love is the title of this song that is currently playing and everytime i hear this song, i feel like i have the whole world right in my hand, and i will secretly smile to myself, haha..*siow* right? So i'm sharing this with you again so hopefully all of you can be super happy like me all day long..!


This song is the thai cover of a Korean song from the movie 'Princess Hour' and the lyrics of this version is exactly how i'm feeling now. It's a love song, naturally, so... :)



DSC02843a

Shane is ready to start his violin class.. so there, if you didn't know, you might think he really can play eh.. ;p




Photo1059 copy



Happy Weekend Folks... It's Friday nite and i have a date with the girls... :)



5 comments:

mochigooga said...

U hv a good weekend too babe! After I found your blog, I 'm now beginning to like Thai songs.

Lam Chun See said...

Perhaps Love is one of my favourite songs. But I don't think it's the same one that you are talking about. Mine's written by the late John Denver and he sang it with the famous tenor Placido Domingo.

Anonymous said...

WOW shane is like vivaldi @ work!!!!

btw ur comments were hilarious la. perhaps u shd pay some attention to kish-kish the tadpoles instead of frogs. frogs too old for u lor =P and who noes one of those cute lil tadpoles may turned into ur knight in shining amour =D

Shanewei said...

Mochi: very happy that you like the songs. you can google more at ijigg.com or imeem.com

Chun See: Yes, i like that one too and there's another version by Gregorian Chants. I like them both and they were featured sometime ago in my entries on my old blog. Songs bring out my emotions better :)

Dan: Haha.. thank you ah. You made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Not sure your song is the same as the one I heard, but the one I heard some time back and kept it going at repeat x 1 is sung by Jose Mari Chan, a Pinoy out there. You can try to get some songs by him as well. Cheers