Video

Thursday 10 July 2008


















Hmmm.. this was eight months ago, on Shane's birthday last year. I love creating vids of my little hero and put them into a nice DVD. Memories don't have to be confined to just pictures, isn't it? He has grown so much since then, losing some of the fats he has accumulated, and no, he definitely has no long hair now. School forbids. In the past, Shane was mistaken for a girl because of his hair and his fair complexion. We laughed so much when someone called him "xiao mei mei" and he would say "I'm not xiao mei mei, I'm a Boy!".


The above vid was uploaded to Blip.TV. Blip.TV allows me to share my video as WMV file which retains the original quality of the video. I am therefore able to embed Windows Media Player as the default player and then ta da, a nice higher quality than Youtube vid. However, you will have to wait at least one minute after clicking 'Play' for the vid to start. Read this if you want to know more about what i just did. I'm not good at writing techy stuffs.



Same video as above.. for now



For the above vid, i'm using MotionBox. I feel although the video quality is only slightly better than YouTube but their streaming is much faster. I read about a review on video uploading sometime ago on Digital Life, but i can't remember which sites they recommended. Any idea?



I googled and found many video hosting sites. I'm gonna test them and i shall be certain to tell you which one in my opinion is the best.




4 comments:

Marcus Chang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcus Chang said...

heya~ donno if you still remember me.. haha.. I was from moblog previously too during DreamDate II.. haha.. has since moved on to blogspot as well.. haha...

glad to see that Shane has grown up now~! haha..

Shanewei said...

Marms? i can't get link to your blogspot.. let me know so i can go visit! :)

^^TeReNcE^^ said...

have a great weekend yah! :)