What Do You Think You Are?

Wednesday 29 October 2008



Tough times for me now :(


I have to list my forward year goals and key responsibilities for 2009.


Self evaluation is important and one must pay attention to every little detail and how you word your answers to each question. So, do i be honest and rate myself as 'excellent' which i do think i really am for some of tasks/jobs done? Or do i stay humble and give myself a 'solid' which is like stepping in the middle ground for just in case i over-rated my capabilities? Like how some might say 'thick skin'?


I received quite a good appraisal feedback for year 2007 from my peers, heads and those i work closely with. So this time round, it'll be interesting to know how i fare and whether am i considered a consistent performer.


Alrighty, now back to working on the system to complete the toughest job for 2008 - completing my year end self appraisal.