Huh???

Friday 3 October 2008



Becks was asking me something on email today. I thought i had replied him when i saw my reply was still sitting in my draft folder. Immediately i clicked 'sent' and that was already three hours after receiving his email. Then another three hours later, he replied. Just one word.


Cumcia


Shoot, was he mad at me for replying him three hours late? It was only three hours, not three days. And that must be a new rude word he learnt in his motherland. Goodness, London must be getting too colorful for him.


I was about to ask him back rudely what the hell was he supposed to mean by that when i paused and thought, could it be 'Thank You' in the hokkien dialect?


Haha, that was it, in view of his coming back next month for a few days, Becks was practising his dialect! And yes, that was his hokkien version of 'Thank You'. Spelt like that. Cumcia.


I felt so silly then. Thank God i didn't reply anything rude in retaliation. I have quite a temper too you know.


Well, since i'm on the topic of Becks, let me show you some pics from his latest adventure, that lucky brat. This time, he wandered off to nomadic Mongolia.


All pictures shown here are stolen from his facebook, courtesy of his other mates. His Royal Highness is not known to carry any form of photography equipment with him, except maybe his camera phone but that could have been dropped ten thousand times while flipping cartwheels front-to-back and back-to-front in clubs. Not a very reliable camera i tell you :)


Anyway, here you go:


jd-mong1

Don't you think this could pass off as a CD album cover for some rock band?



jd-mong3



jd-mong2



jd-mong6



jd-mong4



jd-mong5



jd-mong7



jd-mong8



jd-mong9




Becks is still single, very available and driving a Porsche, so if you would like to add youself to his already growing female fans base, please drop me an email. I will see what i can do.


There is certainly no need to 'cumcia' me.


Haha :)


Ps: All new fans must pass an audition conducted by Sister Scarlett... xxx