From My Sony Ericsson W890i

Friday 10 October 2008



I was clearing out the memory stick on my phone. Didn't know i have so many pics in there. So here are a couple to start your weekend!



1DSC05600
The best Thai food - First Thai @ 23 Purvis Street.


1DSC05602
The best Lychee Martini in Town? Only at Harry's Bar. It taste sweeter and the alcohol content is just right.


1DSC05571
I only drink warm water actually, unless it's Lychee Martini :)


1DSC05550
My new BB Bold came in a cool jet black box. Even its battery is fully jet black too. Smart!


1DSC05555
It also came with a leather slip-in pouch.


1DSC05476
I know what love is, do you?


1DSC05474
Not sure why i took this.


1DSC05470
My kiddo loves Japanese food, especially Agedashi tofu.


1DSC05465
Look at his face... Haha.. he's just so adorable.


Btw, i have a party coming up next month:


1DSC03842


We received no black, handcrafted with silver calligraphy invite but a one for all big notice stuck on the wall. There is no need to blindfold us too coz the venue was stated there for all to see. We have to come dressed as Fairytales character. Do you think there'll be security dressed up as centaurs or chauffeurs dressed up as Hermes?


Guess what i'll be wearing? Nay, i will not come dressed as Maenad, for why would i choose to be some wild, insane women who could not be reasoned with and who indulged in copious amounts of violence, bloodletting, sexual activity, self-intoxication, and mutilation.


I prefer my costume to be fun and i found two nice outfits from Secret Costumes. But what will i come as?


11234
Will i be Sexy Card ? (from Alice in Wonderland)


cuddlylion
or will i be Cuddly Lion? (from Wizard of Oz)


Naturally, i will let you know after the party of course :)


Btw, I don't like the new facebook. Do you like it? I prefer the old layout where you can "see all at one go". Now, i have to click on the many different tabs in order to see what other interesting stuffs my friends are up to. So cumbersome!!!


And, Champion is finally on Facebook too!! How exciting for him. However, teaching him to use it is like teaching a chicken how to fly. Stressful. Haha.. but he's a smart cookie, and i'm a good teacher, so he definitely will do well in FB.


* * *


Janice: My online shop is launching soon, i'm excited about it too :)

Daisy: The one at Carrefour can only make plain popcorn. I like my popcorn slightly sweet. It's not very big too. Remember, i may want to sell popcorn next time.. haha

Shufang: Meee too!! i love GV's popcorn and actually i never think i will fall in love with this easy-to-get-fat snack.

DDOS: Thank you...

Via: Thanks but i don't do link exchange. if i really like a site, i will add them to 'Blogs i Read' on the sidebar. Sorry but hope you understand :) Btw your site has a lot of food pics and they looked so delicious. It's making me hungry now and that's not good coz i'm suppose to be on a diet!

Terrence: Hope this weekend will be a great one for you.

Jason: Thank you!

Workingholic: Are you back in Singapore?? and i thot that should be spelt as "kam siah"? But gumxia definitely sounds more like the hokkien 'thank you' as compared to cumcia, that sounds quite rude right?? haha

Kat: I went to Robinson but couldn't find. Shall try Tangs this weekend. Hmmmm why didn't i think of Tangs?? Thanks for reminding!

BLT: Babe, go get BB Bold. You won't regret it!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally I can leave comment. The 2outfits suit you, one sexy n one is cute. If I hv to guess, you will come as Sexy Card? Must post photos after your party k.
Tony

Anonymous said...

you look like michelle phan

themishmashmess said...

well make sure u keep me in the loop babe. I was dabbling with my own blogsite too (nothing big). trying to clear my closet full of stuff. We can perhaps exchange links once your site it up. (Am still battling with technicalities and speed of uploading stuff -- Frustrating!). Not exactly a wizard when it comes to IT)

Jolyn said...

Now that porsche sold me, where can i sign up :p

Got age limit anot HARRRRRR

Love
Jolyn