Hmmm...

Thursday 9 February 2006


Today over lunch, Becks asked me:

"Imagine if you have unlimited money at your disposal, you're married and have two kids. What car would you buy and what else would you do?"

Well, I will buy:

1) A SUV: BMW is my top choice. I just love BMW and I think there should be ample space for all my kids coz I definitely want to have more than just two kids *winks*. With SUV, I will have a better view of the road too.


2) Any BMW 3-Series when I go clubbing with my friends. I don't like coupé or convertible car. If I have a convertible car, I will have to go 'topless', otherwise what's the point of having a convertible car right? And going 'topless' means my long hair would be in a huge sorrowful state by the time I get to the club, and my beautifully-coloured-crafted-face would probably be messed-up with black soot mix with little droplets of sweat and oil!! Ewwww.... I would be mistaken as someone who got the Halloween date confused!

What else would I do?? Have not thought of that yet.

Anyway, go get my license first and stop day-dreaming so much!!


No comments: