Your Name Is Lucifer

Tuesday 12 August 2008



My apologies, i mis-counted. The last post wasn't my 90th but i don't think any of you would mind that little error.


I won't take too much out of your bedtime tonite and pardon my language incapabilities, for neither was i educated in Oxford nor Cambridge and unfortunately, i didn't get too near to NUS either. I know very few big words but don't let it bother you coz i can assure you, what you see here are my very own writings, down to the commas, dots and occasionally, an exclamation mark! And if i do copy and paste, i'll be sure to tell you the sources too, like the following quote:



"...Didn't mayaray claim to be PREGNANT in the village forum? If so, then I curse that her foetus will be born without arms and legs, and will be born with DOWN's SYNDROME. Sweet. And we all know as Christians, there're power in our words. =D"


Comment taken from 'Blog or Bog', TheLadyMelissa.Blogspot.Com, Monday - August 11, 2008


I'm shocked, appalled and disgusted with these vicious words. What a horrifying thought! Mine, what has the world come to? What was on this lunatic's mind to curse an unborn baby? What was this heinous person trying to prove by leaving that comment? To prove that God will grant you power in your words simply because you are a Christian? Using religion to fight for your cause is not just nauseating and pathetic but it is also worrying.


To this person, you are nothing but wicked, vile, vicious and evil. You must be the incarnation of the devil itself and therefore do not taint the good name of God with your demoniacal thoughts.


People, if you want to read more about such distasteful entries and comments, and why you are labeled 'peasant', do visit: http://theladymelissa.blogspot.com.


And if it interest you to know what sparked the chain of name-callings, evil thoughts and social stratification, read here: http://xxvsdy.blogspot.com.


I leave you to decide which is trash.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real peasants are those who called others peasants.

Felix Noir said...

We will all be judged in the end. Then we'll see who's laughing ;)

Anyways, I stumbled across your blog via Entrecard and thought that you have done a very excellent job with it. Like you, I also have a blog. Mine is for the purpose of using my novel to save people in Uganda, Africa. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to do a link or banner exchange with me. My blog is http://fateiscallingyou.blogspot.com and I am very interested in hearing from you. If you would like to exchange, please contact me and tell me the exact URL you would like for me to link to. Thank you. ---Felix

Anonymous said...

Melissa Lam is a trashbag and so is that Dawn Yang.