Fontok Na

Sunday 24 August 2008



Meaning, it's raining in Thai. It was such a cold cold day, wasn't it? Although a little inconvenient, but i kinda like it a bit wee cold. Can put on more clothes to cover that ever growing tummy and expanding waist. Time for a vaser lipo na :))


Received a couple of emails asking me (or rather indirectly) why i am still single. Let me answer this in four points:


1) i haven't met the right man that i think is good for Shane. Or shall i say, i don't even want to meet anyone.


2) i'm not interested in relationship at this moment. I am happily single and with Shane by my side, i don't need anyone else.


3) i have read of many child abuse cases and i don't want to subject my baby to such potential harm. He's too young to know how to protect himself and i don't want love to blind my judgement of any sort. I'm the best caregiver for him and i don't trust any man to take care of him, not even for just 5 minutes.


4) i am prepared to stay single my whole life. And because i am prepared to stay single, therefore i am :)


So there, you happy with my answers?



LovelySat



It's 2am now on a Sunday morning. Time for breakfast, anyone?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it

Anonymous said...

Fon tok tee na tang! I like how the song is introduced in French:

Savez-vous que vous êtes belle; Tellement irrésistible que je n'ai pu m'empêcher..de vous aimer.

Any female would melt over this ;)

BTW, there's a chinese version of this song; It's called 命中注定(decreed by fate) sung by a Taiwan singer named Harlem Yu.

The lyrics talks about how the singer and the female are linked by fate through a small coincidence in the rain. Though its of the same melody, but both songs share a completely different story. I guess the only link is the theme of rain :)

Here's the video link if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCTsozJzQWY

- Stan

drwiz said...

But you are too beautiful to be single :)