Yippee, My 90th Post!

Friday 8 August 2008



Nay, why should i be elated over a 90th post? But yeah, i'm bored. So i post up an entry to amuse myself and to give you a bit of bedtime reading. For those who think i have no life by doing up an entry on a Friday nite, you may be right but you could be so wrong too.


Life is more than those mindless, endless partying or going wild cozying up to strangers in clubs on Friday nites.


Life is... i don't know. Sometimes i think i know quite a fair bit of what it is, but at other times, i'm actually quite clueless. I contradict myself constantly, up to a point i dislike being me.


Well, enough of amusing myself here for a minute, i must be getting to bed soon, really. And yes, this song is once again replayed on my site - ฟั่นเฟือน for i had just re-watched the movie - Me, Myself.


If you have been wondering what was the song that i played prior, it was: คิดถึงเธอทุกที (ที่อยู่คนเดียว) (by Koh Mr. Saxman, featuring Jennifer Kim). I know most of you can't read Thai but the truth is, i'm not very good with it myself too.


I may put up something different again tomorrow depending on how i feel, so don't be surprise if you hear another song.


Nites all.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amusing indeed, Hun.

Anonymous said...

Read your article in T3 today. A very good read. Should write more articles. Maybe I can throw you a topic each week? Passerby