N70, Quite Disappointing!

Wednesday 15 March 2006


I'm disappointed with the quality of Nokia N70 photos . . .

shaneinashell

Shane in a Shell - Ikea . . . mar 14, 2006


shanewithcousins

Shane with cousins . . . feb 26, 2006



shanedindaifung1

Shane @ Din Tai Fung (Wisma) . . . feb 25, 2006

(I know, we ordered too much food for the two of us)



shanedindaifung1

the same pic, in a smaller size, still not sharp! hmmp!



shanemetaxi

We, taken in the cab . . . feb 25, 2006



shanetired

A grumpy Shane . . . feb 28, 2006


The pic below is taken with my previous Sony Ericsson K750i. Look at the picture quality compared to those above. The same enlarged size but the pic taken with K750i is definitely clearer and sharper. Bear in mind this pic is uploaded to bloggers website and the other ones taken with N70 were uploaded to Flickr. Actually, bloggers' pics resolution is not as good as Flickr, but from this comparison, you would think otherwise and I can only conclude that the problem lies in the cameras.

Taken with my K750i . . . Jan 25, 2006

What a huge difference right??? Both phones have the same 2 megapixel. Sony has an in-built autofocus function whereas Nokia is just a point-n-shoot phone camera. Also, N70 speaker's is a little muffled and now, I can't retrieve back all my Shane's pics taken with this phone and some mp3 songs my brother uploaded for me! They were there one day and completely gone the next!! I have given up all hopes of retrieving them now and I intend to use this phone until Sony Ericcson releases all their new up-coming cellphones.

Another beauty I'm eyeing - Sony Ericsson K800i!!

sony-ericsson-k800i


It’s a Cyber-shot™ 3.2 megapixel digital camera with autofocus, built-in xenon flash and image and video stabilizer function and a small and sophisticated feature-packed 3G mobile phone all in one. Ready for any moment, anytime.

Although it's only available in boring black color and quite business-like-looking but its features are definitely uber cool!


microstick


The only setback is that I have to get another memory stick as this K800i uses only Memory Stick Micro (aka M2). The ‘M2’ media is approximately one-quarter the volume of ‘Memory Stick PRO Duo’ media, yet only about 1.2mm thick. ‘M2’ media is designed as an externally removable media with a controlled eject function to prevent users losing the media. Following the trend of mobile phones which operate at 1.8 volts, the ‘M2’ has been designed as dual-voltage media. In addition to 1.8 volt support, the media offers 3.3 volt operation which is required for existing ‘Memory Stick PRO’ compatible products.

But I'm not complaining coz It's a Sony!!


No comments: