What's Your Username For Facebook?

Saturday 13 June 2009





I have friends telling me they will stand by their comps to chop their usernames for facebook. LOL.


At that time, i will be stucked at a big mall with thousands of people, all the way till 5pm. My young man has his two-hour Chinese enrichment class follows by piano and drum lessons after an hour's break. I have them all on the same day at the same place so that we don't have to rush from place to place. No don't feel sorry for him, you silly, he actually is enjoying himself. In between breaks from the different lessons, Shane gets to go to the toystores to see his friends and decide which to bring home. I don't buy him toys every weekend but i do reward him generously when the situation calls for it. And we do spend lots of time at the bookstore after his lessons. That's also my very own sanctuary while waiting for him. I love the smell of books and i always end up buying a few (which sometimes include delicious-looking cookbooks), totally fogetting i have half-read ones and a couple of dozen cookbooks waiting at home. Contrary to what some people thinks, i do read. And i'm not talking about hollywood gossip mags.


Coming back to FB usernames, have you think of a unique name for yourself? It'll be interesting to see what my friends will come up with. I'm sure it will not be the usual 'firstnamelastname' sort. Actually being very conventional and sometimes too boring, that is exactly what i am hoping to get for myself.


Can someone chop for me? :)


No comments: