In The Mood

Sunday 14 June 2009



I'm in the mood to create banners for my header and as you have probably guessed, i've figured out how to have different banners for my page at every refresh :)


No, actually the credits not mine. I'm not that smart when dealing with html and javascript (yeah, i know, yawn...you have heard this many times and probably bored of hearing it again). Actually i learned it all from freeyasoul.blogspot.com. So go ahead folks, if you have a webpage, give it a try, you might end up having more banners than i do.


So did you all have fun grabbing your Facebook usernames yesterday? It was like Great Singapore Sale, except this is on a global scale and what's more, it's free! Was it tough coming up with something other than your firstnamelastname? I knew mine would have being long gone by the time i reached home since i have such a common name. A search on FB for my name returned over 500 results so it's no surprise i didn't get it. Out of curiosity, i searched for facebook/angiewong to see who the lucky girl was and know what, i sent her a congratulatory message.. haha, i know i have gone nuts. But thankfully my blogging nick is not that common, so i got it. Some people were telling me that this is the most crazy thing ever, well, crazy in a bad way for them but i like it. Now i have one more personalised shanewei url added to my collection!


However, my OktoberSixteen page on FB is not eligible for username creation yet because i don't have the minimum 1000 fans to qualify for one. But the update from mashable.com brought me hope that i can claim a name for OktoberSixteen on June 28th!


No comments: