Oops, I Did It Again!

Monday 8 June 2009



Yes, unfortunately i did it again on the third day of my HK family trip. My precious family pics and vids were all accidentally deleted. On the fifth day, i dropped my cam at the Ocean Park entrance just before entering! After that, every time i turn the cam on, the lens vibrates and i couldn't take any decent pic. I then deliberately dropped it gently a few times, hoping that this would put the lens back in place but it didn't help :(


I have some pics taken with my BB but the qualities were not the same as taken with my Sony T-100.


Maybe time to get a new one. I have been thinking of getting a DSLR but not sure which is good. What do you think?


Btw, anyone has any recommendation for a good software to recover deleted pics from Sony's memory stick? Can't remember the last software i used to recover my Taiwan pics but it wasn't very good. Some of the pics were only recovered half, meaning i could see the top half of the pic but not the bottom half.


Really, someone should just glue my fingers together.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this. it's free trial http://www.cardrecovery.com/

Anonymous said...

Panasonic LX3 great cam.

Anonymous said...

Try semi SLR like the Panasonic LX3.

Shanewei said...

@all 3-Anonymous: Thanks :)