New Look?

Tuesday 16 September 2008



Sorry, didn't mean to lock my blog but i was playing around with the template and html and didn't wanna have visitors while i was 'dressing' up.


I dislike html, javascript, css and what have you. I just can't figure them out and it's driving me nuts. Can someone design a web building tool for dimwit like me and a simple to use shopping cart?? Argghh.


What have i been doing lately? I am sort of hook on My Lovely Samsoon. Yeah, i'm a bit slow when it comes to Korean drama and you guys would have probably watched and rewatched it ten times. I bought the dvds on some cheap sale, if it weren't for the sale, i won't have bought it. Coz for me to watch any Korean drama, i need both the male and female leads to be very good-looking. Yes, i'm that shallow when it comes to Korean drama. For, why would i waste my time watching some wishy washy, draggy 20++ episodes drama without some enticement? At least with looking at beautiful people on the screen (plastik-ed or not), i can rest my brain too. So that's not entirely wasting any time, isn't it? No?


Oh.. btw when the time is right, i will show you my online shop. Again i'm like ten years too late to jump on this bandwagon. But it's fun trying to earn a dollar or two this way. Yoohoo, i'm pretty excited about it. Maybe i can earn enough to go do some legs extension!! :)