Be Bold!!

Thursday 18 September 2008



Be very BOLD


Because the new Blackberry Bold is in town!!



bb-bold



I'm gonna get this baby tomorrow and i can't wait! I'm not sure what time Starhub will deliver it to me but i sure hope it's gonna be first thing in the morning!! So exciting, like meeting a cute boy for the first time. You know, my whole life is on the Blackberry or BB for short. This BB Bold is my current flavour of the month and i'm gonna tell you three things why this BB will be my only love from tomorrow onwards.


1) The screen that screams S.m.a.s.h.i.n.g.!! It has been mentioned many times the screen resolution is wayyyy better than the 3G iPhone. Pictures looked so much alive on a BB Bold due to its rich and stunning pixel density. I dunno what it means but i love it already. Sexy...


2) Having Wi-Fi is the next best thing in BB Bold: I like surfing the net on my BB when i'm on-the-go. I have many sites bookmarked on my current BB 8707G, like Google, Golden Village, Gmail. If you notice, they all start with the letter 'G' and that's why i'm called 'G' in the office! But surfing the net on GPRS is definitely not the same as on Wi-Fi so i can't wait to try it out tomorrow. It is also the first BB to support HSDPA. D.a.s.h.i.n.g.


3) Watching video on BB Bold is s.t.u.p.e.f.y.i.n.g!


Well anyway, if you are not into Blackberry, it's pretty useless telling you so much about it. You won't get 'ecstatic' the same way i do. Just like how Fomula One is to me.


Nites.


PS: Actually, 'G' is short for anGie :)