Brisbane

Saturday 31 May 2008



A long overdue holiday for Shane and a break for myself. Spent a lovely week in Brisbane. Shane didn't wanna come back, so do i. More updates later, meanwhile here're some pictures for you peeps :)


DSC03503a




DSC03164a




DSC03280a




DSC03133a




DSC03456




DSC03344a




DSC03334a



PS: I'll be busy shifting to a new place coming Friday and with a conference following week, i'll be dead by then, so to be honest, updates will be much much later. When i was in Brisbane, i really can't wait coming back to them! Isn't my life exciting?? ;p



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGIE! So that's where you had been. Glad to have u back. From these few pics, it's obvious u and shane had fun. Looking fwd to more updates.

Anonymous said...

ur last pic...ur...ur...ur...eyes...ur eyes...eyes...i mean EYES...MESMERIZED me!!! =D u luk like a trillion $$$$$!!!

from the pics taken @ the beaches shane seems to have grown taller.

babelittlethings said...

Looking good wearing that beanie! Hope you are recharge! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Brisbane, my favourite city on earth!!!

Anonymous said...

is 'me and myself' nice to watch? nice blog u have here. :)

Anonymous said...

Anyway, this is my blog address, www.cendrinelim.com :D

Shanewei said...

tony: yes we had a lot of fun. i hope to retire in a place like this :)

gymrat: u are over flaterring me lah, my head is getting big. I also think that Shane has grown taller. he better be, coz i expect him to clean the ceiling fan by the time he is 12.. ;p

babe!! i feel very relaxed in brisbane and to be honest, i don't want to come home. at that moment i hope money will drop from the sky man, then i don't have to work forever..haha

mr. exparte, thanks for visiting :) u like brisbane too? maybe you can migrate there with your sweetie. it's the perfect place on earth to raise kids and have a family!!

cendrine: me...myself is a good movie, it's in thai though but i think there is english subtitle in the dvd i bought. it's about a man who loses his memory and fell in love with a girl. i'm a sucker for movies like this so yes, i recommend you to get the dvd. i went by yuor blog, you have a gorgeous girl, i do hope to have a girl someday too :)