Fading

Monday 9 February 2009



My passion for blogging is somewhat fading. Or perhaps i am. I no longer have the urge to tell the world what i did today, ate yesterday or the cutie i'm seeing tomorrow. Age is catching up, and soon i know this place will become a page of the past.


My past.


I wonder.


How often do people reminisce? And when they do, do they have any regrets of things they did or things they hadn't do?


My candle is burning, still going strong i hope and before You blow off the flame, let me live with no regrets.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I always look forward to your blogs, Angie. Whenever i see a new post, it's like a new page or chapter in a book which i am always eager to read.

Having said that, I can understand when you say this passion of yours is fading. Cos i have been through it as well..and being a working mummy with 2 kids certainly doesn't help to fuel that passion.

I any case.. do keep up the good job so far! U have a fantastic site!

Shanewei said...

Thank you Rachel! it's nice to hear these kind words from you. I like writing and thanks for reading.

Prettilicious said...

please don't stop blogging angie... though i hvnt been blogging as frequently as i hope to or used to be, i do visit yours every now and then. Don't take away something that is my past too...............

Shanewei said...

Thanks Pet!! xxx