Weibo

Tuesday 16 August 2011



I created a Weibo account on Saturday to stay in touch with my Chinese friends but seems like Weibo didn't like me much.


After I had successfully created my account that day, yesterday it asked to verify the account by entering my mobile phone. Tried with my Singapore mobile, no go and i couldn't access my account now.


I then created a second account yesterday and yet again, it's asking me to verify the account by entering my mobile phone.


Could it be I'm also using it on my iPhone?


Bad Weibo :(



2 comments:

ERiC S. said...

Hi Shanewei... Its been a long 2 years... How's Shane? Bet he's getting more charming... :)

In case you are wondering who am i... To refresh your memory... Once in a while you'll leave comments on my blog... One of such comment was here: http://eric-see.blogspot.com/2009/11/memories-are-made-of-these.html

Should you have a facebook... Hope to see you here: https://www.facebook.com/EricSeeXu

Take care!

Shanewei said...

hey - of course i remember you :) !
hope things have being going well for you.

Shane is a fine young lad now, taller than me (naturally) and being expanding sideways too (like his mommy!)