Why Oh Why??

Thursday 10 September 2009



Finally, my schedule for the rollout next year is confirmed. I'll be gone for almost a month in January. I don't dread the work but i hated to be away from Shane, i am begining to seriously wonder how am i to last that long without him? It's already killing me now thinking of that.


Yes, if you don't know already, my life revolves around my son. There's no one i love more than him.


I know i am definitely gonna max out my mind thinking about him constantly. Fortunately there is 3G phone and webcam altho i doubt i'll be happy with that but i know i ought to be thankful at least. Shane will be just starting his Primary 3, attending the morning session for the first time and i don't know how my babybird will cope with this transition without mommy being there?


Oh, why can't money just drop from the sky??


2 comments:

Rachel said...

o no.... :( I can understand how u feel. I will feel the same as u too.

Am sure Shane will definitely be missing his mommy dearest too. Hang in there and think of the wonderful time u can spend with him now and when u are back!

snowcloud said...

Hello pretty mum! Dropping by to wish Shane a Happy Birthday! xoxoxoxo