3.5 Days

Sunday 4 January 2009



I've been busy. Thanks to Chris who told me that someone has uploaded all the episodes of The Little Nyonya on Youtube, so i googled for it on New Year's Day. And i found it - http://www.youtube.com/user/Mediacorpfan.


I caught this show when i was channel surfing last Monday and it got me hooked in that two hours. I don't understand how certain things happened but now i do! All in three and a half days. Thank you Mediacorpfan!! Must be hard work for you.


Btw, why was the photo studio named 'Nanyang' when the Chinese words are something else? And in a pic i saw on TLN Facebook Page, the name was 'Sin Chew'. Did someone get confused in Mediacorp?





Anyway i was very glad when the elder evil sister was slapped last week and indeed, like someone who wrote in the papers, i am hoping she receive another big slap again on the last episode come Monday. I will await eagerly with two large buckets of popcorns and an evil smile.