An Enchanted Affair I

Saturday 15 November 2008



If you have been reading my blog since the day i started, you would be no stranger to my "Party Of The Year" entries.


This year, it was 'Fairytales'. I was supposed to come as the Lion from Wizard of Oz but my costume didn't arrive!! I ordered twice, from two different websites and none came at all. Although i got all my money back but i was very upset with how things turned out especially when i paid almost USD100 just for shipping alone! Guess i was just not fated to wear it. So in the end, i went as a dark angel. Not sure if there is any angel in fairyland, but never mind la. Found a dress, a fake mink coat and got myself a pair of white wings which i sprayed gold all over.


Anyway, here are a few pictures from last evening to kick start this enchanted affair, carefully selected and safe for general viewing :)


DSC044861
Becks came back in time for the party. Here we are, having the same pose every year without fail. I kept reminding him i was wearing a short skirt so he better carry me up nicely, i don't want to expose anything!


DSC04491
Macho Robin Hood


DSC04481
Bestie Fenny, gorgeously dressed as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians. (My arms were so fat! Almost fainted when i saw this pic!! Really, i seriously need to do something about it)


DSC04490
With The King


DSC04534
Pretty Red Riding Hood