From My Random Folder

Thursday 25 October 2007



I'm beginning to fall in love (all over again) with blogspot. Its redesigned menu is a breeze to use :) and it now has an autosave feature!! I will never have to worry about losing my entry before saving it officially!! Although i'm not a stranger in IT, but web design is not my forte. Having said that, i may get some professional help in getting my own website done and this website is what i have long been wanting to have. No, it's not a website for myself but rather, a website showcasing my handmade accessories.



If you have been visiting my moblog, you would have read that i was in Shanghai in July. Not really an exciting month to be there coz it was extremely hot, as if you were standing right outside a heated oven! Was there for work and was lucky to stay at the Grand Hyatt Jin Mao (Pudong) where my office is.








DSC00956



DSC01005









The constant traveling and eating has a bad effect on me - i have put on wanted pounds, so i am currently making my own salad for dinner at home:



DSC00035




2 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

Yummy indeed! (The salad, that is). =)

Shanewei said...

Thank you. It's definitely very yummy!!