I'm getting old

Saturday 27 May 2006



I really am.



Noawadys, I don't like to go clubbing that much. I prefer to sit down at a quiet place, drinking and chatting.



I also get teary easily.



Even when Shane tells me he loves me, I will get teary too.



He often said I am his princess and he is my prince. And even when I feel I looked ugly and all messed up, he will tell me: "Mommy, you are not ugly, you are so beautiful. You look like a Princess!!"



He is always so sweet to me.



Maybe I'm really getting old and getting all so sentimental. This song that is currently playing is older than I am. It's one of mom's favourite song. I heard this song when I was very young and this song always remind me of Mom. And I played this song over and over again when I was pregnant with Shane and I will sing softly to him, changing the lyrics to: "Papa loves You, Mommy loves you..."



Shane is off this weekend to Papa's place and he was very excited and happy about it prior. Sometimes I didn't want him to go. And sometimes I feel he should spend more time with his Dad. And sometimes I question myself, does his Dad really love him??



Never mind that, I love Shane very much and I guess that is sufficient for him for now.



flcut copy



No comments: